- Masks are worn to protect others from YOU! It is a sign of respect for all attendees, staff and all participating entities to wear a mask properly throughout the event.
- Ask all attendees, staff and participating entities to wear a mask prior to entering the event.
- The event organizer is required to consult with local regulations when allowing their attendees to remove their masks (i.e. if it is an outdoor event, there may be less restrictions on mask wearing)
- Staff must wear a mask AT ALL TIMES, no exceptions.
- Gloves are single use. That means they must be replaced prior to each service, following disinfection of your station, implements, or other areas of your event.
- Gloves of nitrile or vinyl should be chosen. Latex gloves can be worn, but everyone in the establishment and all staff must be questioned about latex allergy before these are used.
- Face shields provide another layer of safety for attendees, staff and all participating entities.
- Those in attendees (i.e. those working registration, bar service, etc.) facing positions may prefer this option as it allows a more interpersonal interaction.